Saturday 2 July 2011

Basic Waffle Batter

The picture i provided isn't the picture of the waffles i made. It was too late when i realized that i forgot to take a picture of it. This happened alot with my other recipes. I guess I'm still getting used to blogging ;)
This waffle batter is plain and can be transformed into other dishes.
I used this batter to create a korean dessert called boong a ppang (fish bread..) This is a waffle with sweet red bean fillling in the middle. I didn't have a fish shaped waffle iron so i just used a regular iron and it turned out great! Again this picture is not mine ;-p



Ingredients:
2 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
2 eggs
2 cup evaporated milk (substitute for regular milk is fine!)
1/2 or 2/3 cup of vegtable oil
1 tsp vanilla

Directions
combine all dry ingredients.
combine all wet and add to dry.
put in waffle iron or you can make these as pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment